Maintaining a healthy work/life balance is a critical step towards achieving occupational wellness. Our Patient & Caregiver Section Advisor, Dwayne Mayes, will discuss the negative impact occupational distress can have on an individual’s wellbeing, and share strategies and resources available for improving workplace wellness.
Dwayne Mayes, MS
Program Director of the Recovery Network & Peer Training Program at the Mental Health Association of Westchester; former board member of the International Association of Peer Specialists
Miranda Fisher, PhD (OPDC)
Medical Science Liaison
Dwayne Mayes, MS, is a paid consultant of Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization, Inc.
Miranda Fisher, PhD, is a paid employee of Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization, Inc.
Disclaimer: PsychU is supported by Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization, Inc. (OPDC) and Otsuka America Pharmaceutical, Inc. (OAPI). Specific PsychU programs may be supported by OPDC, OAPI and other committed supporters of the mental health treatment community. The opinions expressed by PsychU’s contributors are their own and are not endorsed or recommended by PsychU or its sponsor or the sponsors of the specific PsychU program in which such opinions are expressed. The information provided through PsychU is intended for the educational benefit of mental health care professionals and others who support mental health care. It is not intended as, nor is it a substitute for, medical care, advice, or professional diagnosis. Health care professionals should use their independent medical judgement when reviewing PsychU’s educational resources. Users seeking medical advice should consult with a health care professional. No CME or CEU credits are available through any of the resources provided by PsychU. Some of the contributors may be paid consultants for OPDC and OAPI.
- Introduction To The Eight Dimensions Of Wellness
- 8 Dimensions Of Wellness Workbook: Creating Balance & Healthy Habits In Every Area Of Your Life
- Dimensions Of Health & Wellness: Social Wellness & The Role Of Peer Support
- Dimensions Of Health & Wellness: Redefining Emotional Wellness
- Dimensions Of Health & Wellness: A Conversation About Financial Wellness
- Dimensions Of Health & Wellness: A Healthy Body Equals A Healthy Mind
- Dimensions Of Health & Wellness: Environmental Wellness
- Dimensions Of Health & Wellness: ‘Bipolar Advantage’ Of Intellectual Creativity
- Dimensions Of Health & Wellness: The Role Of Introspection To Encourage Spiritual Growth