Each month, the PsychU Spotlight highlights the most important topics and most recent innovations in mental health. The collection includes carefully curated resources to keep our members up-to-date on the latest in mental health care.
Bridging Gaps To Improve Population Health
Population health aims to improve health outcomes for the general population as well as address health discrepancies among various subpopulations. Utilizing data to segment groups within a population assists in both determining and addressing a group’s unique needs in order to achieve the “Triple Aim”1 of improving outcomes, reducing costs, and enhancing the patient’s experience. Care coordination and tracking outcomes are core components in demonstrating population health’s value to both payers and consumers alike. Learn more in this month’s collection of resources.
Did You Know?
Upcoming Spotlight Themes
- May 2021 – Mental Wellness Across The Lifespan
- June 2021 – Trauma-Informed Care
- July 2021 – Workplace Mental Health
- August 2021 – Metrics & Improvements In Quality Outcomes
- September 2021 – Preventing Suicide
- October 2021 – The Next Crisis: Major Depressive Disorder
- November 2021 – E-Health & Technology Related To Trauma
- December 2021 – New Innovations In The Treatment Of Schizophrenia