Each month, the PsychU Spotlight highlights the most important topics and most recent innovations in mental health. The collection includes carefully curated resources to keep our members up-to-date on the latest in mental health care.
Celebrating 5 Years Of PsychU
PsychU was launched 5 years ago on 11/10/2014, as a free community and online resource library for topics impacting mental health, with the mission of improving mental health care together. This community is now comprised of over 47,000+ physicians, psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, physicians assistants, clinicians, care managers, nurses, pharmacists, medical directors, payers, administrators, and other mental health care professionals who are improving the future of mental health care through information, discussion, and collaboration. See our Top 5 Podcasts, Psychiatric Scales, and Webinars below!
Did You Know?
Upcoming Spotlight Themes
- May 2021 – Mental Wellness Across The Lifespan
- June 2021 – Trauma-Informed Care
- July 2021 – Workplace Mental Health
- August 2021 – Metrics & Improvements In Quality Outcomes
- September 2021 – Preventing Suicide
- October 2021 – The Next Crisis: Major Depressive Disorder
- November 2021 – E-Health & Technology Related To Trauma
- December 2021 – New Innovations In The Treatment Of Schizophrenia