Each month, the PsychU Spotlight highlights the most important topics and most recent innovations in mental health. The collection includes carefully curated resources to keep our members up-to-date on the latest in mental health care.
Mental Health Awareness
Join PsychU in celebrating Mental Health Awareness Month! Now in its 70th year, Mental Health Awareness Month is observed by raising awareness through media, local events, screenings, and education. During May, organizations and individuals attempt to combat stigma toward individuals with mental illness through education and interaction with individuals with lived experience. Join the conversation and keep an eye out for special Mental Health Awareness Month events and resources on PsychU throughout this month.
Did You Know?
Upcoming Spotlight Themes
- May 2021 – Mental Wellness Across The Lifespan
- June 2021 – Trauma-Informed Care
- July 2021 – Workplace Mental Health
- August 2021 – Metrics & Improvements In Quality Outcomes
- September 2021 – Preventing Suicide
- October 2021 – The Next Crisis: Major Depressive Disorder
- November 2021 – E-Health & Technology Related To Trauma
- December 2021 – New Innovations In The Treatment Of Schizophrenia