Each month, the PsychU Spotlight highlights the most important topics and most recent innovations in mental health. The collection includes carefully curated resources to keep our members up-to-date on the latest in mental health care.
Mental Health Connections
Examining the connection and interplay of mental and physical health conditions is becoming increasingly important for accurate diagnoses and treatment planning. This is especially true as the mental illness presentations are often accompanied or confounded by medical symptoms. Diagnosing and addressing both physical and behavioral health conditions is integral to whole person care, and increasing collaboration between all health care professionals may help to improve outcomes. Listen in this month as PsychU spotlights recent research and successful programs in the mental health field, establishing connections to mental health.
Did You Know?
Upcoming Spotlight Themes
- May 2021 – Mental Wellness Across The Lifespan
- June 2021 – Trauma-Informed Care
- July 2021 – Workplace Mental Health
- August 2021 – Metrics & Improvements In Quality Outcomes
- September 2021 – Preventing Suicide
- October 2021 – The Next Crisis: Major Depressive Disorder
- November 2021 – E-Health & Technology Related To Trauma
- December 2021 – New Innovations In The Treatment Of Schizophrenia