Each month, the PsychU Spotlight highlights the most important topics and most recent innovations in mental health. The collection includes carefully curated resources to keep our members up-to-date on the latest in mental health care.
Quality Measures & Outcomes In Behavioral Health
Quality measures are essential to driving improvement in medical and behavioral health care, and aligning payment with value. Because individuals with behavioral health disorders often have comorbid medical conditions,1 it’s essential to closely monitor the outcomes of the services they receive in order to continually raise patients to a higher level of wellbeing. August’s Spotlight focuses on the latest news on and importance of behavioral health quality measures from public and private organizations whose missions are to improve health care for all.
Did You Know?
Upcoming Spotlight Themes
- May 2021 – Mental Wellness Across The Lifespan
- June 2021 – Trauma-Informed Care
- July 2021 – Workplace Mental Health
- August 2021 – Metrics & Improvements In Quality Outcomes
- September 2021 – Preventing Suicide
- October 2021 – The Next Crisis: Major Depressive Disorder
- November 2021 – E-Health & Technology Related To Trauma
- December 2021 – New Innovations In The Treatment Of Schizophrenia