Each month, the PsychU Spotlight highlights the most important topics and most recent innovations in mental health. The collection includes carefully curated resources to keep our members up-to-date on the latest in mental health care.
Supporting Patient & Caregivers
Patient, caregiver, and family participation in mental health care planning and treatment can have drastic effects on outcomes. Professionals attempting to engage these important stakeholders in active participation in mental health treatment requires understanding of their needs, issues, and the strategies that may help them succeed. That’s why PsychU is spending February on an in-depth look at how health care professionals can help support patients and caregivers on the road to mental health maintenance and recovery.
Did You Know?
Upcoming Spotlight Themes
- May 2021 – Mental Wellness Across The Lifespan
- June 2021 – Trauma-Informed Care
- July 2021 – Workplace Mental Health
- August 2021 – Metrics & Improvements In Quality Outcomes
- September 2021 – Preventing Suicide
- October 2021 – The Next Crisis: Major Depressive Disorder
- November 2021 – E-Health & Technology Related To Trauma
- December 2021 – New Innovations In The Treatment Of Schizophrenia