Each month, the PsychU Spotlight highlights the most important topics and most recent innovations in mental health. The collection includes carefully curated resources to keep our members up-to-date on the latest in mental health care.
Technology & Health
The use of technology in health care treatment and service provision, including in mental health care, continues to gain traction. Whether it’s electronic health records, personalized health care apps, automated consumer outreach programs, or patient portals, technology is certainly leaving its mark on the health care service industry. So what’s new and exciting at the intersection of technology and health care? Explore these curated resources to find out in PsychU’s December Monthly Spotlight.
Did You Know?
Upcoming Spotlight Themes
- May 2021 – Mental Wellness Across The Lifespan
- June 2021 – Trauma-Informed Care
- July 2021 – Workplace Mental Health
- August 2021 – Metrics & Improvements In Quality Outcomes
- September 2021 – Preventing Suicide
- October 2021 – The Next Crisis: Major Depressive Disorder
- November 2021 – E-Health & Technology Related To Trauma
- December 2021 – New Innovations In The Treatment Of Schizophrenia