Each month, the PsychU Spotlight highlights the most important topics and most recent innovations in mental health. The collection includes carefully curated resources to keep our members up-to-date on the latest in mental health care.
Utilizing Digital Health and Technology
Technology in health care is far from the narrow vision of billing integration from decades ago. The field has moved on to discussions of artificial intelligence and machine learning to improve genomics and personalized medicine; wearable tech for remote-patient monitoring; web-based apps to increase access; and myriad other advancements. The pace of innovation in digital mental health technology is simply staggering. PsychU is covering the tech revolution – and advancements and challenges payers and providers have encountered over the last year. Throughout November, we are revisiting our 2019 annual theme to investigate just how far we’ve come with mental health technology over the last year. Get informed, be engaged, and stay connected to all things digital health in this month’s PsychU Spotlight.
Upcoming Spotlight Themes
- May 2021 – Mental Wellness Across The Lifespan
- June 2021 – Trauma-Informed Care
- July 2021 – Workplace Mental Health
- August 2021 – Metrics & Improvements In Quality Outcomes
- September 2021 – Preventing Suicide
- October 2021 – The Next Crisis: Major Depressive Disorder
- November 2021 – E-Health & Technology Related To Trauma
- December 2021 – New Innovations In The Treatment Of Schizophrenia