Each month, the PsychU Spotlight highlights the most important topics and most recent innovations in mental health. The collection includes carefully curated resources to keep our members up-to-date on the latest in mental health care.
Utilizing Digital Health & Technology
There’s a lot to talk about when it comes to the growing effects of technology in clinical and operational health care. PsychU used 2019 to investigate the role of digital innovation in health care through our annual theme, “Data & Technology To Improve Mental Health.” Throughout this year, we’ve asked our community to join the conversation by sharing information, increasing collaboration, and fostering ongoing discussion through our campaign: Informed. Engaged. Connected. In this month’s spotlight, we highlight our key resources, interviews, archived webinars, and our key findings from our 2019 National Forum: Future of Technology and Mental Health, to keep you up-to-speed with all things digital health.
Did You Know?
Upcoming Spotlight Themes
- May 2021 – Mental Wellness Across The Lifespan
- June 2021 – Trauma-Informed Care
- July 2021 – Workplace Mental Health
- August 2021 – Metrics & Improvements In Quality Outcomes
- September 2021 – Preventing Suicide
- October 2021 – The Next Crisis: Major Depressive Disorder
- November 2021 – E-Health & Technology Related To Trauma
- December 2021 – New Innovations In The Treatment Of Schizophrenia